Communicate with On-Board Devices
Our Sentinel FM solution was designed to integrate to third party on-board devices, providing our clients much added value and efficiencies in the field and back in the office. Whether you’re looking to improve dispatch and field communication with our Garmin integration or improve Driver Safety with our variety of panic options, our robust and flexible hardware is equipped with an RS232 port to support communication with external devices.
Low-Cost Routing and Dispatch
- Full Routing: Maintain all standard Garmin navigation functionality
- Add Destinations: Allow dispatchers to push a destination to any Garmin device
- Two-Way Messaging: Create or respond to messages with the on-screen keyboard or in Sentinel.
Sentinel FM’s Driver ID option provides your organization with accurate driver based reporting regardless of how many times a driver has switched vehicles within a given day.
Learn more about sophisticated Routing capabilities.
Mobile Data Terminals
Our Mobile Data Terminals allow you to communicate with your fleet. From basic text-messaging to automated form completion, our communication terminals make data entry and communication easy.
Sentinel FM’s messaging options are designed to be expandable, growing with your needs
- Communicate updated delivery information to on-route drivers
- Fill-out complex bills of lading, or other forms, for immediate transmission
- Leverage a WinCE compatible device to run your own business applicationsEnable Driver Sign-In and Hours Of Service reporting
- Compliant US & Canada FMCSA regulations
- All Interstate & Intrastate rule sets
- Real-time 24/7/365 access to driver logs
- Automatic driver status & location recognition
- Automatic distance & time calculations
- Full Integration with BSM’s Sentinel Fleet & Asset Management Solution
Explore our Automated HOS Solution.