Improving Fuel Maintenance with Sentinel FM
Our clients are proof! One of the greatest ROIs when implementing our Sentinel FM solution is the savings you will gain on your annual fuel maintenance spend. Our clients are improving fuel efficiency and vehicle performance, while reducing their carbon footprint. Also, with Sentinel FM’s Preventative Maintenance Module our clients are practicing proactive maintenance and keeping their vehicles on the road longer.
- Monitor Fuel Consumption and MPG Tracking
- Identify which vehicles are consuming the most fuel
- Reduce Fuel Consumption
- No Limits! Create as many maintenance schedules as desired
- Create maintenance schedules based upon engine-hours, odometer or time intervals
- View upcoming and historical maintenance activities
- Receive alerts in advance for up-coming service
- Accurate fuel consumption with our patented methods
- Precise odometer readings
- Engine hours
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes
Good driving behaviour such as driving slower and less aggressively can save on a vehicles’ gas usage by up to 30%. Also, reducing your idle time can significantly improve your fleet’s fuel efficiency.
- Receive real-time alerts for speeding, harsh acceleration and braking, and more
- View and compare fleet, vehicle, and driver performance with our violations’ reports
- Reward good driving behaviour and identify drivers that require additional training
Speed & Idle Alerts
Receive real-time alerts for almost any condition including speeding, idling, geozones and take immediate action to improve the safety, operational efficiency, and bottom line of your fleet.
Speeding: Speeding is always a top safety concern and also affects your fleet’s fuel economy.
Idling: highlight which vehicles have the highest idling times. Distinguish between good and bad idling; use your fuel for what it’s supposed to be used for!
Track your fuel transactions and ensure gas is pumped into the assigned vehicle and eliminate fuel theft with real time alerts. Key data collected includes: vehicle identifier(s), location of fuel transaction, status of fuel transaction, and distance delta (between actual vehicle location and fuelling station).