BSM Technologies is a Global Top 20 Telematics market leader. BSM provides extremely competitive cellular and satellite telematics solutions to Rail, Construction, Oil & Gas, Government and Services market verticals. Our customers use our solutions to manage their mobile and stationary assets – including fleets of trucks, railcars, locomotives, off road vehicles, construction equipment, and both underground & overhead fuel storage tanks.
We are looking for competitively driven sales professionals with a proven track record in both direct and indirect sales through large channel partners. We help our customers extend the life of their assets, reduce their carbon footprint and liability and increase safety of employees and the general public. Your key responsibility will be to drive revenue growth in your territory through existing and new customers. The role will require some travel.
- Responsible for revenue growth of existing and new clients.
- Calls on existing and potential clients to identify their current or prospective needs and provides information about BSM’s products and services including, where required, demonstrations and quotations.
- Qualify potential new customers through various sources, including working with channel partners, cold calling, webinars and trade shows.
- Tailor sales presentations to effectively relate company products/services to potential customers’ needs.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of the company’s products and services; sales objectives and strategies, pricing and delivery/installation policies and practices to be able to respond to customer requests for information.
- Maintains required sales and call records and prepares reports as required.
- Performs other related duties as required.
This position will interface closely with the Solutions Engineers, Channel Management, Project Management, Customer Care, Operations, Marketing, and Finance teams.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / EDUCATION:
- 10+ years of direct business to business sales and account management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with ROI and solution sales / value based selling methodologies
- Experience dealing with cross departmental sales at an Executive level
- Experience using a CRM system
- Experience working in the telematics and/or wireless industry and working with GPS/AVL technology or fleet management an asset
- Dynamic, high energy individual who is self-motivated and results driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn the company’s products/services, pricing, and installation policies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Organized and highly motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including intermediate to advanced level knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Training in a major sales methodology (Strategic Selling, TAS, and/or Solution Selling) is highly desirable.
What we offer:
- Three weeks paid vacation per year
- Fully covered extended health benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick days
- Transit subsidy
- Monthly lunches
- Fun monthly social events
- Employee Discounts
- Recognition and awards
- Tuition Assistance
- Online learning (Lynda.com access; HR downloads)
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com