Are you an experienced and motivated Product Manager with a passion for launching new solutions, who is seeking to join an innovative IoT company? If so, then read on….
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team in either Burnaby, BC or Toronto, ON. This is a key position directly responsible for contributing to the success of the organization by leading the efforts to design, develop, and launch innovative solutions for Fleet & Asset management as a part of a larger IoT solution. Your skills and ability to lead the development of an end-to-end solution, and bring that product to market, make our strategy a reality! We’re looking for an energetic, creative, and motivated self-starter that has a passion for technology, innovation and a beautiful user experience.
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
Our Technology group is organized around empowering teams to own product development from concept to delivery and as such our Product Managers play a key role in guiding the value creation process. You will have the opportunity to work with our Lead Engineers to oversee delivery of value to our customers from inception to market launch. You will provide leadership in the product life-cycle, marketing and development direction of the product offering. You will work directly both with our Technology team as well as amongst our customer-facing teams in defining and executing the go to market strategies and operationalizing internal processes as needed. You will also be responsible for complete business case and requirements management including: hardware/software feature requirements, competitive assessments, and product introduction plans.
- Lead key marketing-leading capabilities throughout the software development life-cycle, including: vision and strategy, management of your team’s product roadmap, working with UX on preliminary design concepts, and partnering with your feature team to implement and iterate.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Develop plans and communicate as needed to update the business in advance of product introduction
- Work with sales leadership to track your solution’s overall performance of the product in the marketplace
- Partner with the sales organization and assisting with key opportunities as needed
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / EDUCATION:
- Experience working with commercial B2B SaaS applications
- Experience with Agile/Scrum techniques
- Excellent creative problem-solving, analytics and presenting skills are a must
- Ability to effectively influence teams across multiple departments
- Experience with mobile technologies and IoT solutions is a plus
- Experience with Usability Design and A/B Testing is a plus
- Previous experience working with Analytics, BI products and/or Customer Engagement products is a big plus
- Experience with Pragmatic Marketing framework is a plus
- B.S. degree in engineering, computer science, or business with an MBA is highly desired or a combination of education and experience
- 10 years’ experience, in the computer telephony hardware/software field, or high tech industry with minimum of 5 years in Product Management
BSM Technologies Inc. (BSM) is Global Top 20 provider of GPS fleet and asset management solutions through robust telematics & location-smart software. We drive efficiency gains for our customers in the rail, construction, government, transportation, and services industries through enhanced management for their entire fleet of mobile and stationary assets. Our robust solutions provide the ability to view powerful fleet and asset data on a single platform to access incredible data and the ability to excel.
At BSM we strive to nurture an environment of constant learning and skill building to deliver value to our customers. Our culture is energetic, friendly, and customer focused. Check us out: www.bsmwireless.com or on LinkedIn: https://ca.linkedin.com/company/bsm-wireless
What values are important to BSM:
We are Rigorous and Thoughtful
We put People First
We are Dependable
We are Creative
We are Collaborative
We are Owners
What we offer:
- Three weeks paid vacation per year
- Fully covered extended health benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick days
- Transit subsidy
- Monthly lunches
- Fun monthly social events
- Employee Discounts
- Recognition and awards
- Tuition Assistance
- Online learning (Lynda.com access; HR downloads)